1. How Supermojo Collects Information.
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Services, some of which is personally identifiable and some of which is non-identifying or aggregated, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”)
- about you but individually does not identify you
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Services and usage details
We collect this information (a) directly from you when you provide it to us, (b) automatically as you use the Services, and (c) from third parties.
a. Information You Provide to Us
To create an account and access our Services, we'll ask you to provide us with some information about yourself. This information is either required by law (for example, to verify your identity), necessary to provide the requested services, or is relevant for certain specified purposes, described in greater detail below. For example:
- We collect your name, phone number, and email address when you create an account or complete a transaction. We use this information to provide the Services, respond to your requests, and send information and advertisements to you.
- We collect payment information when you provide it to us, which may be your credit card number, when you complete a transaction. You have the option to store this information to your account. We use this information to streamline and facilitate payments and transactions.
As we add new features and Services, we may ask you to provide additional information. If you choose not to share requested information with us, we may not be able to serve you as effectively or offer you our Services.
b. Information We Collect Through Data Tracking Technologies
As you use the Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your devices, browsing actions and patterns, including details of your use of the Services (such as traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data) and information about your devices and internet connection (including your IP address, operating system and browser type).
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Log Information: We may automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs when you use the Services, including details about how you used the Services, IP address, and information specific to your device.
- Device Identifiers: We may collect information about your device, such as your operating system, hardware version, device settings, file and software names and types, mobile network information and device identifiers. This helps us measure how the Services are performing and improve the Services for you on your particular device. We may also use this information for identity verification purposes.
- Location-Based Data: We may collect and process information about your geographic location (for example, through GPS signals) when you use the Services. We will not store or track your device location on an on-going basis or without your permission. We do not share precise geolocation data with third parties, other than our service providers as necessary to provide the Services.
- Analytics Data: We may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Services.
c. Information We Collect from Third Parties
- Public Databases & ID Verification Partners: We obtain information about you from public databases and ID verification partners for purposes of verifying your identity in accordance with applicable law. ID verification partners use a combination of identity, behavior and device intelligence about you to verify your identity. We obtain such information to comply with our legal obligations, such as anti-money laundering laws. In some cases, we may process additional data about you to assess risk and ensure our Services are not used fraudulently or for other illicit activities.
- Credit Bureaus: For some transactions through the Services, we may obtain consumer reports from consumer reporting agencies related to you at the time of your transaction, as well as in connection with the use of the Services.
- Blockchain Data: We may analyze public blockchain data to ensure parties using our Services are not engaged in illegal or prohibited activity under our Terms of Service, and to analyze transaction trends for research and development purposes.
2. How We Store, Transfer and Retain and Your Personal Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Supermojo or guarantee that your information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, managerial, or technical safeguards.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted through the Services. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
3. How Supermojo Uses and Shares Your Information
We consider your Personal Information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. We only use and share this information as described below:
- To perform and improve the Services: Supermojo uses information to perform and improve our Services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for marketplace and content creator partners. For example, we may use information to provide customer service and support, process transactions, resolve disputes, collect payments, prevent illegal activities, customize the Services, and verify the accuracy of information. We cannot provide you with the Services without such information. We may share this information with our third-party vendors, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- When required by law or to detect and prevent fraud and/or asset loss: We will share your information with any party when required by law or by a government request to do so or to combat fraud or criminal activity. We also process your Personal Information to help detect, prevent, and mitigate fraud and abuse of our Services and to protect you against account compromise or asset loss.
- To provide Service communications: We send administrative or account-related information to you to keep you updated about our Services, inform you of relevant security issues or updates, or provide other transaction-related information. Without these communications, you may not be aware of important developments relating to your account that may affect how you can use our Services.
- To serve relevant marketing to you: We may use information to deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Services, content, and advertising.
- With our marketplace and creator partners: We may share your information with marketplaces or content creators you interact with using Supermojo for marketing purposes, if you consent or as permitted by law. By creating a Supermojo account, you consent to Supermojo sharing your information with the marketplaces and content creators you (directly or indirectly) interact with using Supermojo, for those marketplaces and creators to market to you. We do this to help marketplaces and creators personalize services and offers, so you can have a better experience. You're able to revoke your consent at any time by following the steps below. If you choose to do so, we will stop sharing your information with marketplaces and creators from that point onward, except as necessary to complete transactions you initiate. You can revoke your consent to information sharing with marketplaces and creators for marketing purposes by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com
- To facilitate corporate acquisitions, mergers, or transactions: We may process any information regarding your account and use of our Services as is necessary in the context of corporate acquisitions, mergers, or other corporate transactions.
We and our vendors may also create, use and share publicly aggregated, non-personally identifiable information, including sharing with users, partners or the press in order to, for example, demonstrate how the Services (or our vendor’s services) are used, evaluate industry trends, or to create our marketing materials. Any aggregated information shared this way will not contain any Personal Information.
4. Your Choices About Our Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We try to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. This section describes ways available for you to control the uses and disclosure of your information.
- Service Notifications: If you no longer wish to receive notifications (by email or SMS message) about our Services, you may change your notification preferences by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may be able to indicate your preference by following the directions provided within the communication. Supermojo reserves the right to close or limit access to your account should you opt out of the crucial notices that are required to perform the Services. You are still responsible for any amounts due to Supermojo even if we close or limit access to your account.
- Promotional Offers: You can “opt-out” of receiving newsletters, marketing and promotional emails from Supermojo at any time by using the opt-out mechanism that is contained in each such email and by any other mechanisms that the Services may provide. You can also opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
- Accessing or Correcting Your Information: You can review and edit your Personal Information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at email@example.com. Additionally, if you are a European resident, you should be aware that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Services), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review and update your account information by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, you are not permitted to provide any information to or on the Services (including any information about yourself, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or any screen name or username you may use). If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of adult consent, we will delete that information.
Super Mojo, Inc.